Christmas Terms & Conditions
1. All reservations will be treated as provisional and will be held for no more than 14 days pending receipt of written confirmation and full pre-payment for all banqueting bookings and £100.00 per person for residential packages.
2. All alterations to a booking must be confirmed in writing.
3. Full pre-payment is required on booking. No deposits will be transferred or used for any other products.
4. Once final payment is made, no refund or credit vouchers will be given.We will however try to re-sell the places released but give no guarantee that this will be done.
5. Any alterations to numbers may not be accepted after the above stated time.
6. If in the event of any function having to be cancelled by the hotel, an alternative date or venue will be offered or a full refund given.
7. The hotel reserves the right to amalgamate Christmas events to ensure appropriate numbers. We also reserve the right to move the event to a smaller function suite should numbers dictate.
8. We reserve the right to change or cancel advertised entertainment due to circumstances out of our control.
9. Any additional services must be paid for on the night. No credit facilities will be offered without prior agreement.
10. All times shown are subject to approval by the Local Licensing Authority.
11. All details are correct at the time of going to press but may be subject to alterations without prior notice. All prices quoted include VAT at 20%.
12. Please note that shared party tables may apply to groups of less than 8 guests. For exact table arrangements please contact the sales office. This does not apply to Christmas Day bookings.
13. All accommodation bookings must be confirmed either with a credit card number or pre-paid 28 days prior to arrival.
14.The management of the hotel reserves the right to refuse entry to the hotel. In addition the hotel reserves the right to charge the organiser, company or individual for any damages caused by unreasonable behaviour.
15. Where special requirements are made, the hotel will endeavour to accommodate them, however, they can’t be guaranteed.
16. Restrictions apply to children at certain events.
17. Only one special offer to be used at any one time.
18. Minimum numbers apply to all party night bookings in order to include entertainment.
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
1. Contact the sales office to check the availability and make a provisional reservation. Please note that after 14 days we will release the booking and re-sell the available space to other interested parties.
2. Send written confirmation together with a non-refundable deposit of £10.00 per person for all banqueting bookings or £100.00 per person on residential packages to guarantee the booking.
3. Send the final balance to arrive no later than 4 weeks prior to the event. Should full pre-payment not be received by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking 24 hours after the payment date has passed.