The Oatlands Park Hotel are currently on a drive to set the standards of excellence in the luxury sector of the hotel industry, one of Surrey’s most dynamic and successful industries. Located in a stunning setting in Weybridge the hotel employs almost one hundred of the most skilled, professional and dedicated people that the industry has to offer. We understand that every Guest is unique and our team strives to create individual moments of service excellence for our business and leisure travellers. Each member of The Oatlands team is an ambassador of our Company values: Teamwork, Integrity, Mutual Respect, Honesty, Passion for Service and Continual Improvement.
We truly feel everyone can contribute to the development of our business to exceed the needs & expectations of our guests.
If you would like to find out more please send a copy of your CV plus a short letter to Ness Sekakmia at Oatlands Park Hotel, 146 Oatlands Drive, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 9HB, or email@example.com. All information is treated in the strictest confidence.
N.B. As the availability of positions fluctuates, if we cannot offer anything suitable at the time, we will retain your details for a maximum period of 3 months, so we may be able to re-contact you.
If you would rather we held information for a shorter period, please let us know.
- Competitive salary
- Meals on Duty
- Provision and laundry of uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Free car parking
Meetings and Events Co-Ordinator
Responsibility for conference bookings and liaising with operations to provide them with the information required to ensure they run an efficient function.
- Maximise usage of conference rooms and accommodation to ensure optimum revenue is generated.
- Ensure accuracy of information received and transmitted within the department.
- Knowledge of the hotel as a whole, with specific reference to conference room capabilities, layouts and usage.
- Produce functions contracts for all confirmed booking.
- Knowledge of pricing policy and credit terms within the unit. Communicating with accounts on a regular basis and ensure payment policies are adhered too.
- Taking of conference and banqueting bookings and the processing of such bookings using the systems available.
- Follow up of conference and banqueting bookings to ensure unconfirmed reservations are not held beyond fourteen days.
- Communication with clients both verbal and in writing regarding all aspects of conference and banqueting as discussed.
- Ensure details of conference and banqueting are available for distribution to relevant departments in time for them to make appropriate arrangements.
- Distribution of specific details relating to conference and banqueting functions on a weekly and daily basis.
- Liaison between departments specifically related to the conference and banqueting department whether in verbal or written form
- To partake in appoints specifically related to conference and banqueting which may be prearranged or on a walk in basis.
- Assist in the meeting and greeting of conference and banqueting organisers as instructed.
- Co-ordinate and assist Sales & Marketing department in sales leads/follow ups/enquiries.
- Ensure that correspondence is up to date in relation to confererence and banqueting reservations.
- Assist in the liaison with clients during their time at the hotel in conjunction with the Duty Manager.
- Recognise the need for the distribution of information to allow departments within the unit to perform.
- Ensure booking of bedrooms in relation to conferences is accurate and correct verbal/written information is available to reception office.
- Partake in sales & marketing activities when and where necessary.
- Any other related tasks.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A ‘people person’ with excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Knowledge of Opera booking system
We do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies at this time. The Oatlands Park Hotel is an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to apply for any of the above positions please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply contact the hotel directly at the switchboard.